I am keen on working from Nature, on exploring the range of colours to be seen in every subject and in creating a sense of space. I will be working more predominantly from life over the next year and exploring portraiture and still-life as well as landscapes and animal studies.
* The Saffron Walden Gallery Shop online, see links.
* Cambridge Open Studios, see links
* United Society of Artists, see links
* Cambridge Winter Open Studios, in association with Mill Rd Winter Fair: Sat2/Sun3 Dec 2017
* Picture Craft Gallery, Holt, Norfolk: mixed exhibition, Oct, 2017
*United Society of Artists Exhibition, Menier Gallery, Southwark St, London, Sept, 2017
*Open Studios Cambridge, July 2017
* Cambridge Open Studios 2016, first and third weekends in July, (2/3 July and 16/17 July
* The New English Art Club Summer Exhibition, Mall Galleries, London, 18 June - 27 June, 2015
* 'Landscape and Stone, Paintings inspired by Lazio, Italy'. Solo exhibition, The Museum of Classical Archaeology, The University of Cambridge: Paintings inspired by the countryside and Roman and Renaissance stonework around Rome. Feb/March, 2015
*Byard Art Gallery, King's Parade, Cambridge, Summer Show, 2014
* Byard Art Gallery, King's Parade, Cambridge, Summer Show, 2013
* Footprints and Hearts Gallery,Ludlow, Summer Exhibition, 2013.
* Open Studios 2013 at the Windmill Gallery, near Cambridge.
* Group Art Exhibition at the Squeaky Gate, Norfolk Street, Cambridge, in conjunction with the Norfolk Street Fair: June, 2013.
Cambridge University: English Literature BA: good for writing stories, not so good for drawing and painting!
The City Lit, London: Foundation Art
The London School of Printing: Post Grad Diploma in Publishing
Heatherleys Art College: Portraiture Course
Cheltenham College of Art: BA Drawing Module
Stroud College: Lots of good life drawing classes
Open College of Arts: Certificate in Drawing and Painting (result of several courses of work)
Self: Lots of experimentation, sketching and painting by myself, being in Nature and observing people and life in general +lots of looking at art and reading many a story to my children!