My work is based on response to natural landscapes, figures and animals, with interest in creating atmosphere, depth and colour density. I work mainly in oils on board and canvas, in my studio and outdoors.
I am currently working on scenes of Cambridge for 'Wild Plum Tree Cards' and will also start on a portrait series.
Member of the Cambridge Drawing Society and the United Society of Artists, see links
* Cambridge Drawing Society Annual Exhibition, Pitt Building, Cambridge, March 2019
*United Society of Artists Annual Show, Horsebridge Arts Centre, Whitstable, 5-18 Dec, 2018
* St Pauls Community Arts Festival 26-29 March, 2018, St Paul's Centre, Hills Rd, Cambridge
* Gallery 9 Winter Exhibition, in association with Mill Rd Winter Fair: 1-9 Dec, Gallery 9, Norfolk Street
* Cambridge Winter Open Studios, in association with Mill Rd Winter Fair: Dec 2017
* Picture Craft Gallery, Holt, Norfolk: mixed exhibition, Oct, 2017
*United Society of Artists Exhibition, Menier Gallery, Southwark St, London, Sept, 2017
*Open Studios Cambridge, July 2017
* Cambridge Open Studios 2016, first and third weekends in July, (2/3 July and 16/17 July
* The New English Art Club Summer Exhibition, Mall Galleries, London, 18 June - 27 June, 2015
* 'Landscape and Stone, Paintings inspired by Lazio, Italy'. Solo exhibition, The Museum of Classical Archaeology, The University of Cambridge: Paintings inspired by the countryside and Roman and Renaissance stonework around Rome. Feb/March, 2015
*Byard Art Gallery, King's Parade, Cambridge, Summer Show, 2014
* Byard Art Gallery, King's Parade, Cambridge, Summer Show, 2013
* Footprints and Hearts Gallery,Ludlow, Summer Exhibition, 2013.
* Open Studios 2013 at the Windmill Gallery, near Cambridge.
* Group Art Exhibition at the Squeaky Gate, Norfolk Street, Cambridge, in conjunction with the Norfolk Street Fair: June, 2013.