My work mainly responds to the natural world. I gain inspiration through walking, looking, photographing, sketching, and generally communing and absorbing places and atmospheres. I then spend several weeks, painting this into oil landscapes in my studio.
I'm currently working on paintings of a mountain village in the Picos de Europa.
* Mill Rd Winter Fair Virtual Exhibition, Dec 2020
* 'Angels and Messengers' , Michaelhouse, Trinity Street, Cambridge: 26th November-3rd January,2019
* Cambridge Drawing Society Autumn Exhibition, Leys School, Cambridge, 20-26 October, 2019
* Cambridge Drawing Society Annual Exhibition, Pitt Building, Cambridge, March 2019
* United Society of Artists Annual Show, Horsebridge Arts Centre, Whitstable, 5-18 Dec, 2018 (The U.S.A has now, sadly, closed down, in 2019, after a long history!)
* St Pauls Community Arts Festival 26-29 March, 2018, St Paul's Centre, Hills Rd, Cambridge
* Gallery 9 Winter Exhibition, in association with Mill Rd Winter Fair: 1-9 Dec, Gallery 9, Norfolk Street
* Cambridge Winter Open Studios, in association with Mill Rd Winter Fair: Dec 2017
* Picture Craft Gallery, Holt, Norfolk: mixed exhibition, Oct, 2017
*United Society of Artists Exhibition, Menier Gallery, Southwark St, London, Sept, 2017
*Open Studios Cambridge, July 2017
* Cambridge Open Studios 2016, first and third weekends in July, (2/3 July and 16/17 July
* The New English Art Club Summer Exhibition, Mall Galleries, London, 18 June - 27 June, 2015
* 'Landscape and Stone, Paintings inspired by Lazio, Italy'. Solo exhibition, The Museum of Classical Archaeology, The University of Cambridge: Paintings inspired by the countryside and Roman and Renaissance stonework around Rome. Feb/March, 2015
*Byard Art Gallery, King's Parade, Cambridge, Summer Show, 2014
* Byard Art Gallery, King's Parade, Cambridge, Summer Show, 2013
* Footprints and Hearts Gallery,Ludlow, Summer Exhibition, 2013.
* Open Studios 2013 at the Windmill Gallery, near Cambridge.
* Group Art Exhibition at the Squeaky Gate, Norfolk Street, Cambridge, in conjunction with the Norfolk Street Fair: June, 2013.
Cambridge University: English Literature BA
The City Lit, London: Foundation Art
The London School of Printing: Post Grad Diploma in Publishing
Heatherleys Art College: Portraiture Course
Cheltenham College of Art: BA Drawing Module
Stroud College: Life Drawing
Open College of Arts: Certificate in Drawing and Painting